[OpenBIOS] Correct GCC configuration for cross-compiling OpenBIOS

Armistead, Jason Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Sat Jun 10 15:17:23 CEST 2006

Can someone please advise the right cross-gcc configure script settings they
are using to build OpenBIOS for sparc32 ?

I'm on Solaris 10  (Sparc) and need to know what your OpenBIOS environment
returns for "gcc -v"

I tried to build GCC 3.4.6 for target "sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4" but am now
wondering if perhaps I should be building it for "sparc-sun-elf" or similar.

Please advise by sending me your "gcc -v" settings so I can get myself out
of this mess.

Thanks

Jason