[OpenBIOS] Proper way to extract ISO of SunOS CD-ROM

Armistead, Jason Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Thu Jun 8 08:09:06 CEST 2006

Can you please advise the "right way" to extract an ISO CD-ROM image from
the SunOS distribution media under Windows (not Solaris / Unix / Linux !)

I've extracted SunOS 4.1.4 installation CD using Nero to get track 1 (the
only track) but it isn't giving me the same boot-up sequence as those that
have been posted to the list.

Because I'm running QEMU on Win32, I don't seem to be able to get -nographic
to work (a problem opening stdio by QEMU), so perhaps this makes the
OpenBIOS console behave differently.

Thanks

Jason