[OpenBIOS] Small fixes

Jason Hooper jason.hooper at talk21.com
Thu Jun 8 00:14:20 CEST 2006

I tried to get obp_dumb_memalloc going with malloc, but there is not enough memory available. Free will need to be implemented in order to release memory first. This probably means that the memory management needs to get a little bit more complex than what it presently is. Hence the quick and dirty hack.

Blue Swirl <blueswir1 at hotmail.com> wrote:  I changed the obp_dumb_memalloc code to use malloc and iommu/sbus code to do
real mapping, do they still work?

I also added links to chipset documentation and rearranged Sbus code.

Initial reaction from Qemu developers about switching to OpenBIOS was very
positive.

Free your System - May the Forth be with you