[OpenBIOS] Starting QEMU with OpenBIOS for Sparc32

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Tue Jun 6 17:26:02 CEST 2006

* Armistead, Jason <Jason.Armistead at otis.com> [060606 04:49]:
> I should specifically add that I would like to get QEMU running under a
> Windows environment.
>
> I've managed to build QEMU using MinGW / MSYS etc as detailed in the QEMU
> HOWTOs.

If you require to build OpenBIOS from sources in this environment you
should try to get a sparc cross compiler up and running (probably easier
with cygwin than mingw).

Generally you can start with using http://openbios.org/~stepan/proll.elf
as a replacement for the default proll.elf file that came with qemu.

NOTE: This one only works with -nographic, as the framebuffer handling
code keeps most OS boots hanging.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613