[OpenBIOS] Interesting issues have surfaced in building R69 using the tools for Slackware

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 04:08:13 CEST 2006

Hello!
I downloaded the contents of the SVN contained repository using the
normal instructions for the tool and it arrived. I then proceeded to
build it. It then decided to take exception in several areas of my
choice of Linux distributions. Essentially towards the end of the
build process it tossed an exception. This was inside the portion
marked bootstrap. Similar problems happened with each of the releases,
except ones from the early sixties.

Since I do not wish to crowd the list with this litany of actual
problems I will have a webpage up detailing all of them at
http://yodathejediknight.home.att.net within the next few hours. (EDT
NY time)
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."