[OpenBIOS] Build requirements for OpenBIOS

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:30:37 CET 2006

Hello!
Did I miss a message or three? I have a copy of the OpenBIOS code,
which was checked out from SVN about a month ago.

Upon entering the make command it promptly complains that I need to
install the fcode utilities. And provides the instructions for
retrieving them from SVN. I do that. It then happens that they do not
compile properly on my Slackware system who uses the 3.4.6 variant of
GCC. (More later.)

Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."