[OpenBIOS] test suite

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Aug 18 17:43:44 CEST 2006

* Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> [060818 17:06]:
> If you want to have a look at the old and the new version, go to:
>
> http://www.openbios.org/~stepan/toke/

For a quick test I ran a coverage test with our new and shiny test suite
and here's the results:

Code covered:  95.9 %

That is pretty damn good for a first run. Even if it was a safety
critical applications.

The whole coverage report can be checked here:
http://openbios.org/~stepan/toke/coverage/fcode-utils/toke/index.html

As you can clearly see most of the files only have their panic code
uncovered. Which is pretty normal. Only whats wrong with strsubvocab.c
;-)

David, thank you very much for this high quality contribution.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613