[OpenBIOS] Sparc32 progress

Blue Swirl blueswir1 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 22:10:24 CEST 2006

>But I did not check in the libgcc files. Instead I added inclusion of
>gcc --print-libgcc in the make process. Can you try whether this works
>for you?

Maybe when not cross-compiling, but that's way too slow for me. I have built
four different versions of cross-gcc's and while they all can compile, none
has a working libgcc. That's why I had to remove the linking to libgcc and
add the files. I think not using system libgcc is cleaner way, the same
approach as taken in Linux kernel. Another solution would be getting rid of
long long arithmetic.

Here's my current version against SVN revision 3. I added most of the
devices to the tree.

There are two zs devices, but the other one can't be reached:
2 > cd /obio  ok
2 > ls
-2bc228 interrupt at 0
-2bc180 counter at 0
-2bc0dc eeprom at 0
-2bc024 zs at 0
-2bbed4 zs at 0
ok
2 > cd zs  ok
2 > .properties
name                      "zs"
device_type               "serial"
reg                       -- c : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 8
slave                     1
model                     "mk48t08"
intr                      -- 8 : 0 0 0 2c 0 0 0 0
keyboard                  1
mouse                     1
ok

In real hardware, the zs nodes are named zs at 0,0 and zs at 0,100000. Maybe the
address has some effect to naming?