[OpenBIOS] Sparc32 progress

Asif Haswarey asif.haswarey at qlogic.com
Wed Apr 26 21:13:31 CEST 2006

 Hi Segher,

Just wanted to mention that it is always safe to
stick to the OpenFirmware spec as far as tokens
are concerned.

"int-property" might break the current Sun's tokenizer,
unless "int-property" exists in the tokenizer dictionary
or it is explicitly defined earlier in the FCode.

The key to increase the credibility and interest of
OpenBIOS among the masses is to _not break the OF spec_.

(By-the-way, I am not criticizing anyone.)

At some point I plan to start testing with OpenBIOS and
endorse the support of OpenBIOS in our fibre-channel and iSCSI
products.
Asif Haswarey
C1069W
QLogic Corporation