[OpenBIOS] byebye tla

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Apr 26 18:47:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

since nobody except me really dared checking anything into the
repository since I switched to GNU arch/tla I decided to move on
to something more practical: Subversion

It's easier to use, the tools are less buggy and have a less braindead
user interface / command line than GNU arch.

Go ahead and do a clean checkout with:

svn co svn://openbios.org/openbios/openbios-devel

You can download the latest snapshot at:
http://openbios.org/viewcvs/openbios-devel.tar.gz?root=OpenBIOS&view=tar

Watch the tree in your web browser here:
http://openbios.org/viewcvs/openbios-devel/?root=OpenBIOS

The documentation on the website will be updated asap.

Stefan

--
coresystems GmbH · Brahmsstr. 16 · D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 · Fax: +49 761 7664613