[OpenBIOS] cpeek, wpeek etc

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Thu Mar 17 15:35:15 CET 2005

* sachin thakur <koolsachin_26 at yahoo.co.in> [050317 08:36]:
> Hi all
>
> I am trying to implement the words mentioned in section 5.3.7.1 of open firmware specification viz. cpeek, wpeek etc.
>
> For this I have already implemented exception handling, which is in C and assembly.

Sounds interesting. Did you have a look at the exception handling code I
checked in a while ago?

> Now to implement these words I need to create some flags (variables) which can be accessed from both forth and C.
>
> Is there any way by which I can access the same variable from both c and forth.

Yes, look at the handling of "last". Variables in forth are just normal
words that push the address of the memory associated with them to the
stack. You can use this with the normal forth-c-bindings

If you publish a patch of your work people here can likely help you.

Stefan