[OpenBIOS] How to enable print statement in the openbios-kernel?

Swamy at soc-soft.com Swamy at soc-soft.com
Mon Sep 13 18:22:37 CEST 2004

what platform are you using, what compiler?
-I am working on Linux (x86). I am using the command "make" to compile
the image.

what did you try to do?
-I need to watch the kernel flow using printk statements

what was the exact output?
-If I do "make" it takes too much time to compile and will not come out
at all for hours.

* Swamy at soc-soft.com <Swamy at soc-soft.com> [040908 11:59]:

> The path is: openbios/kernel/kernel/openbios.c
> If this file is not called, Plz let me know the procedure to watch the
> print statements of this file? Basically I need to watch the kernel
> flow.

openbios.c is called. And it's printk statements work fine for me. Can
you please be a bit more detailed?

- what platform are you using, what compiler?
- what did you try to do?
- what was the exact output?

Please use the snapshots from http://www.openbios.org/snapshots/

Stefan