[OpenBIOS] C bindings.

Prasanna Kumar pras_iitb at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 03:24:50 CET 2004

Hi All,

I am also interested in knowing the answer to the
questions asked by Sachin.

i. How does one get the address of C functions, which
I can use while calling "C" functions in my forth
code?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prasanna

Hi all,

I want to call c functions from my forth code.

In the mailing list i found following>

>>Call C-functions from forth code by pushing the
>>address
>>of the function on the stack. Something like
>>
>>call ( function_addr -- <whatever> )
Please tell me how can I get the address of the c
function??

Please let me know if there are other issues involved
in this as I am very little aware of the whole system
trying to get familiar with the things.

Thanks in Advance

Sachin