[OpenBIOS] dc motor, gear motor sale

qunli chen xingchen at mail.nbptt.zj.cn
Wed May 29 23:11:33 CEST 2002

Dear sirs,

Good day to you!

We are Renhe Industrial Parts Co., Ltd. from China. I find your company from the internet search and have learnt something about your company. I feel like doing business with your company.

Our Renhe Industrial Parts is a big trading company in Ningbo China. The main business in our company is importing and exporting, and quite a lot of other businesses. Our company owns some subcompanies and some business friendship companies. These companies manufacture various products, including molds, casting products, rubber and plastic products. We also can provide you with OEM parts (such as stampings, CNC machining ,weld assemblies, stainless Fabrication and so on).

We can find good source for our customers because I have ten years worked in the trading fields and much familiar with the products and factories in our province. We have got rich experiences in trading, especially in exporting die-casting products, casting products, plastic products ,moulds and OEM parts. All these products were sent to many companies in Europe, America, Japan and so on. For instance, some parts have been used in GM company in America, some parts to PHILIP company for Cable TV Case ,and also for power tools ,washing machines , pumps and so on.. All these products are well appraised.

Advanced equipment is used in producing, inspection, and testing (such as CMM. PI. Spectrum analysis equipment and so on). Our target is not only in grade of products but in chasing high quality as well.
Now most of subcompanies has obtain ISO9002 quality system certification, and also some companies have obtain QS9000 and VDA6.1 certification.

If you have any interesting in sourcing from China in casting products, plastic parts, mould and other OEM products, we would be a good partner. Please email me or fax me. I will reply you ASAP.

Best Wishes,

Chen Qunli

Renhe Industrial Parts
Tel:   0086-574-87672567, 87806525