[OpenBIOS] How to tokenize abort"

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Thu May 23 14:30:13 CEST 2002

Hi,

after feeding the SymbiosLogic 825 FCode driver from Apple
( http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/bin/AAPL-8250.4th )
to the tokenizer I found that the old implementation of
abort" was not really doing what it should. According to
IEEE 1275 it is an equivalent to -2 throw, which I implemented
as a macro.
This would not work and not behave like it should, so I replaced
it:

        flag? abort" text"

is now tokenized to:

        flag?
        if
            " text" type
            -2 throw
        then

Is this the wanted behaviour? Any ideas?

Best regards,
  Stefan Reinauer

--
The x86 isn't all that complex - it just doesn't make a lot of
sense.          -- Mike Johnson, Leader of 80x86 Design at AMD
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/ - free your system..