[OpenBIOS] Defining ." and "

Parag Patel parag at codegen.com
Sat Jun 8 11:49:47 CEST 2002

In message <3D020539.41212D60 at chello.nl>, Segher Boessenkool writes:

>Where does it say it requires two?  I can't find no reference to this in
>the 1275 spec.  The ANS, on the other hand, requires only one, and even
>then only *if* you implement S" in interpreting state.

Page 102 (A.2 Specification) for " and page 178 for s":
    "At least two temporary buffers, used alternately, shall be provided."

BTW, in implementing the spec, I found I had to read each word's
descriptions in detail as there's a lot of small stuff like this tucked
away in the bowels of the spec.

	-- Parag
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de