[OpenBIOS] patch: machine dependent config

Segher Boessenkool segher at chello.nl
Thu Jun 6 16:58:03 CEST 2002

Thank you for this.

I think I'll make it more general, though, with some perl script
to test what sizes are available etc., and generating a header file
from that info.

Don't be alarmed by the "cruft" in paflof.c anyway; it's just the
unix-specific userland version; it is _allowed_ to contain filthy
debugging stuff ;)

Btw, paflof compiles cleanly both on 32 and 64 bit systems now.
Oh, and the 128-bit type is only needed on 64-bit hosts if double
cell arithmetic is needed, and then only if that arithmetic _actually_
uses "big" values (i.e., we don't really have a problem here now :) )

I'll look into this some more...

Segher

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de