[OpenBIOS] OpenBIOS for TFTP

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 17:22:05 CET 2002

Stefan,

Many thanks for your useful answer. I do not quite understand
the difference between openbios and linuxbios, to the
uninitiated like me they sound like the same thing. I actually
want to eventually boot RTEMS, but am using Linux to test
the application first. But from the web site I see that I can
boot RTEMS after the linux in the bios. Great...

Jack