[OpenBIOS] Debugging using Openbios

Aman amanullah_khan at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:22:58 CEST 2002

Hi All
I have PPC440 Eval Kit. With the kit I have got RiscWatch Debugger. The PPC
440GP board has a openbios rom monitor program. I am able to communicate
with target from host [Windows 2000] machine. Now I want to write a sample
code code like below and download the code to the target using Riscwatch
debugger.

 void main()
 {
 printf("hello World\n");
 }

 I have complied the code using hcppc compiler and got the testApp.o
file.However when I download to the target, it is not recognizing the code.
I am new to open bios so I am facing difficulties.  Can anyone tell me how
 to debug some C code using RiscWatch debugger and openbios.

 Thanking you in advance

 regards
Aman

-