[OpenBIOS] K7 Users and Sellers

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon Sep 10 16:34:09 CEST 2001

Would those of you who are:
1) planning to sell linuxbios or other open source bios on K7 nodes
2) planning or hoping to buy linuxbios or other open source bios on K7
   nodes

Please write me directly (not the list). I am going to put a list of names
together. AMD is trying to get an idea of who is interested in using or
doing this work. This will help them make the case for releasing chipset
details we need for porting.

Please no sermons to the list or to me. I know it is obvious that they
should do this. That's not the issue. I just need names of users/builders.

thanks

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de