[OpenBIOS] Documentation on Open Firmware

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.net
Fri Oct 12 00:32:53 CEST 2001

Hi,...

I've added a new link to the OpenBIOS homepage. Under
http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/coll.216.2/@Ab2PDFPrint?Ab2Lang=C&Ab2Enc=iso-8859-1
you find PDF files describing the FCode engine of Open Firmware. I consider
this a valuable information source for all developers who do not have
the IEEE 1275-1994 specs (which is unfortunately not freely available)

Regards,
  Stefan

--
This world is crying to be free; This world is dying, can't you see?
We need a turn to do it right; We need a mind revolution
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de
http://www.freiburg.linux.de/OpenBIOS/ - free your system..