[OpenBIOS] Re: boy is EFI a kludge!

Chris Maresca ckm at crust.net
Wed Aug 29 17:08:29 CEST 2001

I was just at LinuxWorld in SF and Intel had a running Itanium box in what
looked like a compactPCI chassis.  They said it was a development platform
and was named 'bluebox'.

Don't know about the chipset, tho'.

Chris.

--
chris maresca
      internet systems architect -- www.chrismaresca.com

"linux, only up 138 days, because california has flaky power... "

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de