[OpenBIOS] Re: boy is EFI a kludge!

Per Jessen per.jessen at enidan.com
Tue Aug 28 23:28:03 CEST 2001

>On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 02:01:34 -0700 (PDT), Chris Maresca wrote:
>
>Hhmmm, that's just gratuitous eye candy, no?  Besides, it's pretty trivial
>to replace those graphics with logos or other stuff.  I think that doing
>things that are new and usefull (like serial consoles) would really help
>get people and hardware manufacturers interested.  Imagine being able to
>run a server farm with no graphics cards, just a serial console and
>ethernet...

We're working on it ...

<shameless plug>
See http://www.enidan.com/j1
We're not quite there yet with the PCI-version, but it's in progress.

</shameless plug>

For an alternative, see http://www.realweasel.com.

regards,
Per Jessen

regards,
Per Jessen, Principal Engineer, ENIDAN Technologies Ltd
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.

Please note:  This message is intended for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended, or is not the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
email.  Thank you.

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de