[OpenBIOS] Re: boy is EFI a kludge!

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Aug 28 16:17:21 CEST 2001

> Now lets see if you can make the next step and recognise that chaotic
> software is inferior to well-orgainized software and thereby recognise
> this as a fundamental flaw in LiNuKs itself.
>
> If you can do that I'll pronounce you cured of irrational Linux
> fanaticism! =)

	Absolutly!  =)  I'm the last person on earth to be a bandwagon jumper
just 'cause it's kewl.  It's funny when you mention Plan 9 for instance
in some linux cicles and people are like, "what's that?"

	To think of an x86 bios with a forth interpreter and so on...  How cool
is that!  =)  SUN better watch out for their workstation sales when this
project is nearing compleation.

Cheers,

~Jay

To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de