[OpenBIOS] Re: boy is EFI a kludge!

Parag Patel parag at codegen.com
Tue Aug 28 12:34:47 CEST 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Gavin Robert Brewer wrote:

> Textual interfaces are pretty much obsolete.

Real Computers[1] boot and run without graphic interfaces[2].

[1] Servers, mainframes, and embedded systems[3].
[2] Although some may have serial consoles.
[3] Which completely outnumber all other computers put together.

--
	-- Parag Patel

Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.
                -- W. C. Fields, "My Little Chickadee"
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de