[OpenBIOS] [IMPORTANT] Legal Issues.

Mads Martin Jørgensen mmj at suse.com
Tue Aug 28 09:22:56 CEST 2001

* Jason Gurtz <jason at tommyk.com> [Aug 27. 2001 19:40]:

> > 7) Although we agree with the ideas promoted by the free
> > software foundation we
> >    do not and/or cannot necessarily agree with all of the
> > rules set by the
> >    foundation. In this light it could, to some extent, be a
> > contrast of wishes to
> >    become an offical GNU project.
>
> How about a BSD'ish style license?  I'm not sure how others feel about
> their code being used for 3rd party profit though.

People who write code, can license their code however they want to. Then
it's up to the project leader to determine if he want it in the project
or not. Personally I will GPL all code I am to contribute.

--
Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de