[OpenBIOS] award bios source code - please send requests

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Mon Aug 27 21:51:23 CEST 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:34:50 -0700 (PDT), Chris Maresca wrote:

>Unless, that is, Per Jessen has a license to distribute source code AND
>has the authority to release it for inclusion in Open Source licensed
>software.

The code is copyrighted by Award, and is not for inclusion into anything.
Like I said before, I have no intention of violating anybodys copyrights,
and if it is felt that this is the case, I shall immediately withdraw the
offer.
However, the code was made available to me with no conditions, perhaps
with the exception that the copyrights were honoured.

regards,
Per Jessen

regards,
Per Jessen, Zurich
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.

Windows 2001: "I'm sorry Dave ...  I'm afraid I can't do that."

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de