[OpenBIOS] Award BIOS Source code

Gavin Robert Brewer gavinbr at gavinbr.worldonline.co.uk
Mon Aug 27 20:15:24 CEST 2001

Ross wrote:

> Same here just give the damn address and we can get it ourselves
> remember AMI has written tons of books own how its bios works.

If you know where those books are, I want to see them...

> and they are not out to sue some body for mere reference.

Yes they are. They are greedy bastards..like the rest of the corporate
fraternity.

Okay, If you are right about these mythical AMI-BIOS reference books,
then I would buy them tommorrow, and refuse the copy of the source code.

Alternatively I could buy the AMI-BIOS source code, but that is a
Bill-Gates trick, and I dont have the sufficient capital.

		Gavin.
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de