[OpenBIOS] award bios source code - please send requests

Brian Hurt brian.hurt at qlogic.com
Mon Aug 27 10:55:06 CEST 2001

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Per Jessen wrote:

> All,
>
> having just returned from a weeks sailing in the Ionian Sea, I remembered
> I had a number of requests for a copy of the Award BIOS source code I
> mentioned in a previous posting to the list.
>
> If you're interested, simply reply to this email.

I am somewhat concerned about the potiential licensing and intellectual
property rights problems distributing a copy of the proprietary BIOS on
the open-bios mailing list, or even to a large segment of it's developers,
would entail.  Perhaps I missed the original message to the list which
dealt with this.  Has it been discussed?

Brian

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de