[OpenBIOS] New power-up graphics BIOS.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Mon Aug 20 13:01:47 CEST 2001

> As for reverse engineering--since when is it illegal to open the hood
> of a car _you_ bought and figure out how it works?

Since the Federal gubbernment required all cars to have airbags which
can't be shut off.

Since the EPA required that all cars idle at a certain speed and not be
adjustable.

Since OBD2 was required that is not compatable with any off-the-shelf
computer interface devices.

Things are worse than you had thought. =(
www.lp.org

--
If your grandmother can use Linux then perhaps she wouldn't mind
admining my server/router and my workstation for me, I just don't have
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de