[OpenBIOS] New power-up graphics BIOS.

Gavin Robert Brewer gavinbr at gavinbr.worldonline.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 11:56:43 CEST 2001

> Although shouldn't the BIOS have the necessary functions for a Win bootup?
> [please don't harm me for this consideration ;-) ].

Looks like I misunderstood you there d:-(

By Win do you mean Win-doze? No offence buddy. Actually I have been
thinking about it, and it looks to be a rather good idea. We could boot
to Win-doze in effect, but not in reality.

Instead, we could boot to a Mac-style GUI. WOO-HOO!

Namaste,
	Gavin (now Founder of Zensufi Philosophy).

PS. Please call me Gavin; Garvin sounds cool, but it aint right somehow
<|;-)
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de