[OpenBIOS] New power-up graphics BIOS.

Gavin R. Brewer gavinbr at gavinbr.worldonline.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 21:27:42 CEST 2001

James,

I would like to program in Intel generic 8088 mode, and assume an industry
standard SVGA chip. The code is aimed to be as simple as possible.

All I would like to do, is to be able to program the SVGA registers to move,
and rescan pixel efficiently.

This should be done in a few lines of assembler code. Things like
Bresenham's algorithm etc, can be efficiently coded in C++, so there is no
need to overburden ourselves.

Thanx,
			Gavin. <|;-)

PS. do you know any useful links where I can download asm snippets?