[OpenBIOS] closer ...

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed May 3 14:31:14 CEST 2000

the problem with the linux kernel fault is that I have to bzero the PARAM
stuff when I start, and some missing piece of that is causing init to die
when it tries to exec /sbin/init.

What's interesting is the mount goes, and it looks like the lookup() is
ok, but the binprm() step dies.

So I'm missing something I need in PARAM ....

still working ....

Also trying to get cl gd5480 up. Jeff, turns out on the L440GX if you plug
in a PCI video card the bios will execute a HLT. Yep, can't have two video
cards. Wonder why Intel did this?

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de