[OpenBIOS] Current States of LinuxBios on SiS 630

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed May 31 22:08:06 CEST 2000

I think what I really want from the linuxbios point of view is the
absolute minimum done in linuxbios to make the keyboard work in
linux. There's no point in initializing the keyboard twice.

Anyway, the latest snap is now on the web page. Current status is we're
mounting root, and the fbdev comes up and drives the display. I'm going to
put some pictures on the web page this or next week.

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de