[OpenBIOS] STPC BIOS sources posted

Johan Rydberg johan.rydberg at netinsight.se
Thu Mar 2 17:17:31 CET 2000

"Ronald G. Minnich" wrote:

> Jeff, the copyrights in STP have "all rights reserved" in places. This
> seems kind of worrisome -- do you see a problem?

There should be no problem. See the COPYING file in the root of the
archive for more information :)

Me and my boss have talked this over, and the sources are GPL'ed. You
can ignore the "all rights reserved" lines in the files.

But you could be nice to give me some credit :)

Johan Rydberg			johan.rydberg at netinsight.net
Net Insight AB, Sweden		direct: +46-8-685 04 17
http://www.netinsight.net	phone:  +46-8-685 04 00
				fax:    +46-8-685 04 20
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de