[OpenBIOS] Unofficial OpenBIOS web page

Edward Lukacs eml at fermi.usno.navy.mil
Tue Mar 7 14:25:10 CET 2000

As a lurker on this group, I think that would do a great deal of
good.  I have not got sufficient skills to contribute significantly,
being an operations person and not a serious programmer.  But
reading the dozens of daily postings is just too time consuming.
I would love to have a place where I could check in, say, once a
week for the current news.

This is a great idea, and I hope that you will attempt it.

Regards,
Ed Lukacs

--

    _/_/_/_/   _/_/    _/  _/   | Edward M. Lukacs
   _/         _/ _/ _/_/  _/    | US Naval Observatory

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de