[OpenBIOS] POST speeds.

David Christensen dchrist at home.com
Tue Mar 21 22:40:35 CET 2000

Don't forget to set the MTRRs (Memory Type and Range Registers I believe) in
the CPU.  Enabling the L2 cache isn't enough, you have to tell the CPU what
memory ranges it can cache.  At a minimum you want to enable write-back on
the 0-640K and 1M-TOM (top-of-memory) memory ranges.  Setting the ROM ranges
to read-only would be good too.

Dave