[OpenBIOS] Fixed part of it

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 30 10:00:24 CEST 2000

OK, I've added simple pcibus_fixup_mem_addr code to 2.2.10, so that memory
BARs get set up correctly.

As for this discussion of interrupt mapping: a quick look at any
motherboard spec will show you how trivial the mapping of four interrupt
lines for 4 or 5 PCI slots is. There's only so many permutations you can
do, and most motherboards do them the same. There aren't that many
motherboards out there. Do the math. It's a very small table, and if we
really ever want hot swap, we'll need it anyway. So why not just do it
now?

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de