[OpenBIOS] Current States of LinuxBios on SiS 630

kmliu kmliu at sis.com.tw
Thu Jun 1 12:05:04 CEST 2000

Dear Ron:

I attached the 8042(keyboard controller) and keyboard initialization code to
you.
I have tested the steps with H/W ICE then keyboard can work properly.
Because it is DOS assembler style so, you need to transfer to Linux
assembler style.

PS. Your original code have many bugs in 8042 and keyboard initialization.

Thanks&Best Regards,
K.M. Liu
System Software                                         Email:
kmliu at sis.com.tw
Software Development Division                 Tel: (03) 577-4922 ext 6230
Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation      Fax: (03) 577-8774

No.16, Creation RD.1, Science-based Industrial Park
Hsin Chu, Taiwan, R.O.C.