[OpenBIOS] Re: [fb-d] Current States of LinuxBios on SiS 630

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jun 2 10:32:54 CEST 2000

I have been looking closely at my freebios changes for linuxbios. They are
pretty much disjoint to what is there now.

I'll wait a little longer but if I hear no objections I'm going to commit
without a branch, since basically everything I've done would be useful to
both things.

In freebios there is now a linuxbios directory. So we have:

freebios/
	linuxbios
	chip
	include
	rom
	src

and so on. There's no real intrusion of linuxbios on the other pieces.

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de