[OpenBIOS] Re: [fb-d] hda fix

James Hendricks james at tbp.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:55:00 CEST 2000

  We have jammed the HD controller on; it now works completely from
powerup on the Intel and the SiS..

Next steps:

1)  Figure out how to write to NVRAM from Linux on the 440 -- this may
    take a while.
2)  Get SCSI up (which means fixing the PCI setup, I believe).
3)  Getting CirrusFB to work without a VGA BIOS..  This will be a pain..
4)  Get the Alpha up.
5)  Get the ServerWorks (Dell PowerEdge 2450) board up.
6)  Get NT to boot (I know everyone hates it, but...)
7)  Figure out how to set IDE registers to make it do more than PIO mode.
8)  Get parameter passing from LinuxBIOS to Linux so you can boot any
    Linux Kernel.
9)  SMP support.

Anything else?  This will go onto the web page.

Yippee.
	- James