[OpenBIOS] Re: another free bios project

gram wilson kwyjibo at flashcom.net
Wed Jun 21 10:45:52 CEST 2000

I guess a lot of people are going to say that linuxbios is different
from the others. This is true. The way I thought that we could
incorporate this is to use code from the Linux kernel for some of the
drivers in OpenBIOS/FreeBIOS/TIARA. For instance the direct access PCI
code, the PCI IDE driver, SCSI drivers, USB drivers, and other
essential code for booting. We could also look to *BSD for code.

-gram
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de