[OpenBIOS] Hello

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Wed Jan 5 09:00:11 CET 2000

James,

	Usually you will need to contact Intel to obtain a good BIOS writers guide
for their current chipsets.

	The best way to recover from a "Bad BIOS" is to use the bootblock that
most systems have to contain a very minimal "BIOS" than will allow you to
flash the remainder of the BIOS. In normal cases you should not change this
part of the BIOS.

Best regards,

	Wim Vervoorn