[OpenBIOS] BIOS

Corvin Zahn zahn at zac.de
Sat Jan 8 12:29:38 CET 2000

Hi,

I'm very interested too. We have a project with the STPC industrial, the
hardware will be finished the next weeks. Is it difficult to boot Linux
with your BIOS?

Do you have any kind of support for the internal graphic controller? It
seems very difficult to get a working VGA BIOS from ST. The VGA VIOS
should be written by a company named elpin. They are announcing their
product (which will be binary only :( ) since about a year but nothing
happens.

Best regards,
Corvin

--