[OpenBIOS] Any new code?

James jvh at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:05:10 CET 2000

Jeff,

At the Advanced Computing Lab of Los Alamos National Lab, we added some
code to jump to the kernel, display error messages, and set up the
interrupts.  We modified OpenBIOS 0.0.1, so 0.0.2 may have already done
some of that.

Our goal is to get a linux kernel and a shell onto our Intel L440GX+ BIOS
so we can network boot, etc.  We also have code to boot Linux from Linux,
so we won't use the bootstrap kernel as the final kernel.

This probably won't help you, but it may.  We'll publish our code as soon
as it is a little more finalized.  If you want I can send you what we have
so far.

	- James

--
	 James V Hendricks