[OpenBIOS] ANNOUNCE: Collecting OpenBIOS patches

James Logan jlogan at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:26:22 CET 2000

Mr. Garzik-

	Your explanation on how to get started is what I have been looking
	for (even though I did not initially inquire). I would like to
	ask the list if someone could add to this mail some pointers on
	how to actually test the code changes that one makes (ie. flashing
        etc). I would like to help, but need a little more help in getting
        started.

Regards,
James