[OpenBIOS] ANNOUNCE: Collecting OpenBIOS patches

Erwin Rol Erwin.Rol at q-soft-engineering.com
Thu Jan 20 14:04:22 CET 2000

I have been on it for more than a year and i haven't seen much traffic
either :-)

I am very interested in a way to boot Linux/RTEMS fast. Maybe with some
loggin functionality to a serial port.

But i have the feeling the project kind of grinded to a halt :-/
which is a shame, oh well shit happens.

- Erwin

--
        Q - S O F T - E N G I N E E R I N G
     Rodachtalweg 11, 81549 Muenchen, Germany

Erwin Rol (Software Engineer)     phone: +49-89-68050051
Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com  fax  : +49-89-68050052
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de