[OpenBIOS] INFO: How to contribute to OpenBIOS

Charles Esson charlese at cvs.com.au
Tue Jan 25 23:18:05 CET 2000

Are you writing it in FORTH or C?

If writing in FORTH,  at the moment I am working on a FORTH TCP stack and OS
for the COLDFORTH which will be released under the GPL in February. The stack
may be of use ( a bios should be able to boot off the net).

If I can be of any assistance let me know. This is the way a BIOS should be
written. I also agree with your design comments. Hack and go it a good way to
get the needed background to design you application, nothing more.

Regards
Charles Esson

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de