[OpenBIOS] Fine.

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 28 15:28:32 CET 2000

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, [iso-8859-1] Winter Jörg wrote:

> for (;;);

First, you need to build a linux bzImage. What I would recommend is to use
2.2.13 because I can give you patches that will allow your linux booted
from NVRAM to boot another linux from, say, disk (i.e. linux boots linux
without using a bios). Next, you simply need to point the gunzip source
pointer at wherever in memory you've put the bzImage.

That's probably all you need. It's about all we need. try it and see.

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de