[OpenBIOS] where I'm at with the 440gx and reading nvram

Wallace I. Kroeker WallaceKroeker at smarttech.com
Fri Jan 28 17:02:30 CET 2000

Ron,

I am working with the 440BX chipset and have it hobbling along.
I am having problems with the MDA getting any screen output.
I am able to get beeps out for different keys on the keyboard
but no character display.  (Of course, this could be just the situation to
use Morse code :-).

Do you have any thoughts as to what might be the problem?
Could I get your 440gx chipset and superio components as a reference?

Thanks
Wallace

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de